ContestDeadline: Sunday, September 10, 2022!
Submission guidelines are below. Create a video clip which would excite & inspire viewers, via humor and/or reasoning, on the following facets of humanism:
- Humanism and Women’s Rights
- Humanism in Children
- Day to Day Rational Thinking
- Dispelling the myth of Astrology
- Humanist Answers to the underprivileged
- Social Justice & Tamil History
- Dravidian Model of Social Justice
- Humanism in Education (free from Indoctrination)
- Humanism in Health & Wealth
- Humanist Answers to the Tamils & Immigrants
The purpose of this contest is to promote the principles of humanism in day to day life, to communities of students, teachers and counselors.